Rotary brings together people like you — leaders from all cultures, occupations, and community-centered individuals who want to use their distinct expertise and passion for the greater good. People whose sense of responsibility inspires them to give back to their communities. Who step forward to tackle the toughest challenges — and persevere to create lasting change in communities around the world.
Rotary’s mission statement is “Together, we see a world where people unite and take action to create lasting change — across the globe, in our communities, and in ourselves.”
With 1.2 million members worldwide, our global community’s impact has never been greater — and it continues to grow.
When Rotarians come together and commit to a cause, like our PolioPlus initiative and working with Rotarian Malaria Partners, the magnitude of our impact is clear. And with the ongoing support of Rotarians like you, we will continue the fight to End Polio Now and to eradicate malaria worldwide.
Click here for more information on Rotary International.
Latest News from Rotary International
- Kiwanis Lions Optimist Rotary join for week of service to Celebrate Communityon October 11, 2021 at 4:22 pm
Kiwanis, Lions, Optimist, Rotary, join for week of service to Celebrate CommunityEVANSTON, ILL.: October 7, 2021 – […]
- The Best Chance to Eradicate Polio is Nowon October 8, 2021 at 2:43 pm
World Health Organization’s polio chief, Aidan O’Leary explains why now is our best chance to eradicate polio.
- Join us for Rotary’s World Polio Day Online Global Updateon October 5, 2021 at 10:11 pm
Join us for Rotary’s World Polio Day Online Global Update Rotary […]
- RI President-elect Jennifer Jones announces Rotary’s $97 million pledge for sustainable projects during Global Citizen Liveon September 29, 2021 at 1:56 pm
The star-studded global event rallied people to take action on some of the world’s most urgent problems.
- BTS’ Jimin donates 100 million Korean won to eradicate polioon September 28, 2021 at 4:13 pm
BTS’ Jimin donates 100 million Korean won to eradicate polioSEOUL, South Korea: Sept. 23, 2021 – Jimin, a member of […]