Rotary brings together people like you — leaders from all cultures, occupations, and community-centered individuals who want to use their distinct expertise and passion for the greater good. People whose sense of responsibility inspires them to give back to their communities. Who step forward to tackle the toughest challenges — and persevere to create lasting change in communities around the world.
Rotary’s mission statement is “Together, we see a world where people unite and take action to create lasting change — across the globe, in our communities, and in ourselves.”
With 1.2 million members worldwide, our global community’s impact has never been greater — and it continues to grow.
When Rotarians come together and commit to a cause, like our PolioPlus initiative and working with Rotarian Malaria Partners, the magnitude of our impact is clear. And with the ongoing support of Rotarians like you, we will continue the fight to End Polio Now and to eradicate malaria worldwide.
Click here for more information on Rotary International.
Latest News from Rotary International
- 11 eco-friendly service projects around the worldon May 6, 2021 at 7:15 pm
Through the years, Rotary has carried out thousands of projects to protect the environment.
- Canadian Rotary members assist with COVID-19 vaccinations and feeding familieson May 4, 2021 at 4:58 pm
Volunteers work to keep the community of Kingston, Ontario, healthy and safe.
- Nonprofits Make Gains in Measuring Their Impacton May 4, 2021 at 2:27 pm
Nonprofits Make Gains in Measuring Their
- Rotarians Address Mental Health Issues Head Onon May 4, 2021 at 2:24 pm
Rotarians Address Mental Health Issues Head
- Inaugural Programs of Scale Grant Honors Those Leading Malaria Treatment Efforts in Zambiaon May 4, 2021 at 1:05 pm
By building on a proven concept — such as efforts to stamp out malaria in Zambia — Rotary’s new […]