Rotary brings together people like you — leaders from all cultures, occupations, and community-centered individuals who want to use their distinct expertise and passion for the greater good. People whose sense of responsibility inspires them to give back to their communities. Who step forward to tackle the toughest challenges — and persevere to create lasting change in communities around the world.
Rotary’s mission statement is “Together, we see a world where people unite and take action to create lasting change — across the globe, in our communities, and in ourselves.”
With 1.2 million members worldwide, our global community’s impact has never been greater — and it continues to grow.
When Rotarians come together and commit to a cause, like our PolioPlus initiative and working with Rotarian Malaria Partners, the magnitude of our impact is clear. And with the ongoing support of Rotarians like you, we will continue the fight to End Polio Now and to eradicate malaria worldwide.
Click here for more information on Rotary International.
Latest News from Rotary International
- For the love of dogson February 16, 2024 at 6:00 pm
Members of a Korean Rotary Club help at a dog shelter
- More than US$2 million collected for Turkey, Syria after earthquakeon February 15, 2024 at 9:42 pm
Rotary members continue to provide relief a year later to those affected
- Rotary partners with Bahcesehir University to establish Peace Center in Turkeyon February 8, 2024 at 2:04 pm
Rotary partners with Bahçeşehir University to establish Peace Center in TurkeyNew center will train regional […]
- Minneapolis-St. Paul set to host Rotarys 120th international convention in 2029on February 5, 2024 at 9:00 pm
Minneapolis-St. Paul set to host Rotary’s 120th international convention in 2029
- Clubs at the End of the Worldon February 5, 2024 at 1:48 pm
From St. John’s to Shetland, Rotary has clubs in some of the world’s most remote places