As a member our Club, you can be proud of all that our organization accomplishes within the community and worldwide. We rely on your participation, time, and talent, as well as your financial contributions to make a meaningful impact with our many local, district, and global projects.
There are 3 vital ways you can support these causes:
Submit your Community Service Assessment of $200 by December 31st.
This mandatory annual contribution is due from all RCAA members each year. These funds support the charitable endeavors of our Club and sustain the programs we initiate in our local community and around the world.
You are also invited to make a voluntary contribution to the Ann Arbor Rotary Foundation.
You are also invited to make a voluntary contribution to the Ann Arbor Rotary Foundation. These funds are invested in our permanent endowment, and its earnings further support our service projects each year. The endowment distribution for community service in this fiscal year is providing over $100,000 for community and international humanitarian projects. You might also consider making a legacy gift or naming The Ann Arbor Rotary Foundation as a beneficiary of your retirement plan to make an even greater impact.
Please consider making an additional voluntary contribution to Rotary International to support the larger-scale mission in our district and around the world:
- Every Rotarian, Every Year (EREY) – District 6380 encourages you and every member in our district to contribute $100 toward this annual fund, which in turn supports the district and global grants and global grants awarded to our Club. For the 2022-2023 Rotary year, we received $12,150 in grant funding to use for educational programs and international humanitarian projects!
- PolioPlus – If you gave a gift to our End Polio Campaign in October, thank you! If not, you can still contribute to this worldwide initiative to end polio. Your contribution will be matched 2 to 1 by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. District 6380 also adds a 50% match, which means your $100 donation is actually equal to $350!
- Donations to Rotary International (RI) earn points toward your first or next Paul Harris Fellow award. Our Club even adds a 50% point match to contributions greater than $100 and enable you to achieve the next level recognition! Details about accessing your Rotary International account and how to calculate the RCAA Points Match are listed below.
Please submit your annual contribution(s) using the form below.
- Credit card payments are preferred.
- Donors are responsible for credit card fees. Please add $4 for every $100 to your total.
- The Ann Arbor Rotary Foundation is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. All contributions are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
- You will receive a donation receipt by email to save for tax purposes.
If you prefer to send your contributions by mail, please make your check payable to “Ann Arbor Rotary Foundation” and include the designations and amounts for each contribution.
Ann Arbor Rotary Foundation
PO Box 131217
Ann Arbor, MI 48113-1217
Paul Harris Fellow Recognition
Paul Harris Fellow (PHF) recognition is given in appreciation to anyone who contributes, outright or cumulatively – or in whose name is contributed – a gift of $1,000 or more to the Foundation of Rotary International (RI). Multiple Paul Harris Fellow recognition is extended at subsequent $1,000 levels (e.g., $2,000, $3,000). Recognition consists of a pin with additional stones corresponding to the recognition amount level.
Recipient’s recognition amount levels:
1,000 to 1,999.99 – PHF certificate and pin
2,000 to 2,999.99 – pin with one sapphire
3,000 to 3,999.99 – pin with two sapphires
4,000 to 4,999.99 – pin with three sapphires
5,000 to 5,999.99 – pin with four sapphires
6,000 to 6,999.99 – pin with five sapphires
7,000 to 7,999.99 – pin with one ruby
8,000 to 8,999.99 – pin with two rubies
9,000 to 9,999.99 – pin with three rubies
RCAA Points Match
The Rotary Club of Ann Arbor offers a 50% point match for every dollar you donate to help you achieve your next PHF recognition.
View Your RI Donation History and PHF Points
CLICK HERE or the image below for detailed instructions to access your Rotary International account:
Calculate how much you need to donate to Rotary International (EREY or PolioPlus) to earn a Paul Harris Fellow:
- Multiply the total points needed to reach your next recognition level x 67% = DOLLARS you need to donate
- Multiply the total points needed to reach your next recognition level x 33% = POINTS the Club will transfer to your account with Rotary International
Please direct questions to the Administrative/Financial Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.