- Kiwanis Lions Optimist Rotary join for week of service to Celebrate Communityon October 11, 2021 at 4:22 pm
Kiwanis, Lions, Optimist, Rotary, join for week of service to Celebrate CommunityEVANSTON, ILL.: October 7, 2021 – […]
- The Best Chance to Eradicate Polio is Nowon October 8, 2021 at 2:43 pm
World Health Organization’s polio chief, Aidan O’Leary explains why now is our best chance to eradicate polio.
- Join us for Rotary’s World Polio Day Online Global Updateon October 5, 2021 at 10:11 pm
Join us for Rotary’s World Polio Day Online Global Update Rotary […]
- RI President-elect Jennifer Jones announces Rotary’s $97 million pledge for sustainable projects during Global Citizen Liveon September 29, 2021 at 1:56 pm
The star-studded global event rallied people to take action on some of the world’s most urgent problems.
- BTS’ Jimin donates 100 million Korean won to eradicate polioon September 28, 2021 at 4:13 pm
BTS’ Jimin donates 100 million Korean won to eradicate polioSEOUL, South Korea: Sept. 23, 2021 – Jimin, a member of […]
- Peace Corps volunteers and Rotary members find meaningful connectionson September 23, 2021 at 2:06 pm
The relationship between Rotary International and the Peace Corps, made official with a 2014 partnership agreement, has […]
- 3D printers to the rescueon September 22, 2021 at 4:04 pm
Rotary members join 3D print enthusiasts to make personal protective equipment in short supply due to the COVID-19 […]
- Rotary Foundation receives highest rating from Charity Navigator for 13th consecutive yearon September 22, 2021 at 3:35 pm
Rotary Foundation receives highest rating from Charity Navigator for 13th consecutive
- Words for the futureon September 17, 2021 at 9:24 pm
Rotary is forging a path to full literacy in India.
- Rotaract projects take honorson September 1, 2021 at 2:30 pm
Meet the winners of the 2020-21 Rotaract Outstanding Project Awards
- Gordon R. McInally selected to be 2023-24 Rotary International Presidenton August 30, 2021 at 5:09 pm
Gordon McInally selected to be 2023-24 Rotary International President
- African region marks one year since being certified wild polio-freeon August 25, 2021 at 3:12 pm
Rotary joined its partners in the GPEI to mark the first anniversary of a public health milestone: the WHO's African […]
- Celebrate Rotaract Strength in Numberson August 18, 2021 at 6:19 pm
Rotaractors harness the power of their networks to amplify their impact.
- Meet Rotarians who are finding fresh ways to connecton August 17, 2021 at 7:12 pm
Learn more about the projects that Rotarians and Rotaractors are bringing to life in their communities
- Guyana Rotary club brings COVID-19 vaccines to remote communitieson August 12, 2021 at 3:11 pm
Members and government health officials use boats to reach villages deep in the rainforest.