- 11 eco-friendly service projects around the worldon May 6, 2021 at 7:15 pm
Through the years, Rotary has carried out thousands of projects to protect the environment.
- Canadian Rotary members assist with COVID-19 vaccinations and feeding familieson May 4, 2021 at 4:58 pm
Volunteers work to keep the community of Kingston, Ontario, healthy and safe.
- Nonprofits Make Gains in Measuring Their Impacton May 4, 2021 at 2:27 pm
Nonprofits Make Gains in Measuring Their
- Rotarians Address Mental Health Issues Head Onon May 4, 2021 at 2:24 pm
Rotarians Address Mental Health Issues Head
- Inaugural Programs of Scale Grant Honors Those Leading Malaria Treatment Efforts in Zambiaon May 4, 2021 at 1:05 pm
By building on a proven concept — such as efforts to stamp out malaria in Zambia — Rotary’s new […]
- Kenyan Rotary Clubs Sow Seeds and Reflect on the Fruits of Their Laboron May 4, 2021 at 3:32 am
Kenya is home to the first Rotary club in East Africa — the Rotary Club of Nairobi, founded in 1930. More joined and […]
- What is a vaccine cold chain?on April 26, 2021 at 6:22 pm
The logistics of shipping and storing vaccines.
- How to talk to someone who is vaccine hesitanton April 20, 2021 at 1:16 pm
Tips to have that talk
- $15.5 million gift will fund new Rotary Peace Center in Middle East or North Africaon April 15, 2021 at 3:11 pm
The Otto and Fran Walter Foundation has pledged $15.5 million to The Rotary Foundation to start a Rotary Peace Center […]
- Rotary and the U.S. Government support Italy's fight against COVID-19on April 5, 2021 at 7:56 pm
Rotary and the U.S. Government support Italy’s fight against COVID-19 US$5
- Philippine WASH project delivers toilets and hygiene education to villageson March 23, 2021 at 5:11 pm
Rotary gets the job done where others failed.
- Sri Lanka Rotary uses ingenuity, invention to protect communities against COVID-19on March 23, 2021 at 2:29 pm
Rotarians, Rotaractors, and Interactors worked together in a nationwide project that promoted behavior change and […]
- Educating in a pandemic and beyondon March 23, 2021 at 1:44 am
Facing the challenges of COVID-19, Rotary clubs and partner organizations are finding new ways to support access to […]
- New Rotary Foundation grant supports scaling proven malaria program in Zambiaon March 16, 2021 at 2:46 pm
The $2 million grant goes toward Rotary club-led Partners for a Malaria-Free Zambia program; an additional $4 million […]
- Rotary-led Partners for a Malaria-Free Zambia awarded US 6 million dollars to reduce burden of malaria in heavily affected districtson March 9, 2021 at 1:42 pm
Rotary-led Partners for a Malaria-Free Zambia awarded US$6 million to reduce burden of malaria in heavily affected […]