- Remembering Jewish Salonicaon January 26, 2023 at 7:06 pm
Albert Bourla's story of how his parents survived the Holocaust provides a vivid picture of the Jewish experience in […]
- Second woman nominated as Rotary International presidenton January 24, 2023 at 2:35 pm
Second woman nominated as Rotary International presidentEVANSTON, Ill. (January 24, 2023) — Stephanie Urchick, member […]
- Leveraging expertise: Shelterboxon January 19, 2023 at 3:49 pm
ShelterBox: A desire to help, a global relief partner, opportunities to respond after disastersShelterBox, an […]
- 6 Rotary members honored as People of Action: Champions of Inclusionon January 16, 2023 at 4:39 pm
6 Rotary members honored as People of Action: Champions of InclusionTheir commitment shows how inclusion makes an
- Expand our reach: a conversation with Katey Hallidayon January 16, 2023 at 3:11 pm
Expand our Reach: A Conversation with Katey HallidayMeet Katey Halliday. A member of the Rotary Club of Adelaide Light, […]
- R. Gordon R. McInally wants Rotary members to create hope in the worldon January 9, 2023 at 4:30 pm
RI president-elect announces 2023-24 presidential theme: Create Hope in the World.
- Rotary projects around the globe – January 2023on January 2, 2023 at 2:49 pm
Learn how Rotary clubs are taking action in the United States, Canada, Portugal, Kosovo, and Fiji.
- Connection is a cureon December 21, 2022 at 9:55 pm
Rotary clubs across the UK are tackling loneliness through efforts that connect older people with college students or […]
- Woven into the cultural fabric of Montenegroon December 21, 2022 at 9:46 pm
The Rotary Club of Kotor, Montenegro, celebrates its history and cultural heritage through its fundraisers and projects.
- Experience a special curated weekend in Scotlandon December 15, 2022 at 7:28 pm
Ten couples or pairs will get the chance to experience a specially curated weekend in Edinburgh, Scotland, hosted by […]
- Action Plan: Programs of Scaleon December 14, 2022 at 7:13 pm
Action Plan: Programs of
- A Rotary Community Corps eases transition for Afghan refugeeson December 9, 2022 at 4:09 pm
An Afghan refugee’s struggle to acclimate to life in Minnesota led him to establish a Rotary Community Corps to help […]
- Reach across a border: Rotary experiences help you build international goodwillon December 1, 2022 at 8:18 pm
Reach across a border: Rotary experiences help you build international goodwillRotary International, a name we're all […]
- Rotary projects around the globe – December 2022on December 1, 2022 at 1:00 pm
Learn how Rotary clubs are taking action in the United States, Mexico, Germany, Italy, and India.
- A community cureon November 30, 2022 at 7:27 pm
Backed by Rotary’s Programs of Scale award, Partners for a Malaria-Free Zambia confronts a worldwide malady at the […]