Rotary brings together people like you — leaders from all cultures, occupations, and community-centered individuals who want to use their distinct expertise and passion for the greater good. People whose sense of responsibility inspires them to give back to their communities. Who step forward to tackle the toughest challenges — and persevere to create lasting change in communities around the world.
Rotary’s mission statement is “Together, we see a world where people unite and take action to create lasting change — across the globe, in our communities, and in ourselves.”
With 1.2 million members worldwide, our global community’s impact has never been greater — and it continues to grow.
When Rotarians come together and commit to a cause, like our PolioPlus initiative and working with Rotarian Malaria Partners, the magnitude of our impact is clear. And with the ongoing support of Rotarians like you, we will continue the fight to End Polio Now and to eradicate malaria worldwide.
Click here for more information on Rotary International.
Latest News from Rotary International
- A new weapon against polioon September 30, 2022 at 6:15 pm
A modified vaccine offers hope that eradication is closer than ever.
- Mobile clinic delivers free healthcare for Wisconsin’s underserved communitieson September 27, 2022 at 4:33 pm
Rotary clubs in District 6250 (Wisconsin and Minnesota, USA) have donated a mobile clinic to St. Clare Health Mission, […]
- Rotary President Jennifer Jones announces US$150 million pledge toward polio eradicationon September 26, 2022 at 1:50 pm
Rotary President Jennifer Jones appeared on the stage at the star-studded Global Citizen Festival to announce an […]
- Re-emergence of polio underscores the need for eradicationon September 21, 2022 at 3:33 pm
The detection of poliovirus, and even cases of polio, in places where it hasn’t been found for years has demonstrated […]
- Rotary members in Poland provide a safe home for Ukrainian refugeeson September 19, 2022 at 2:36 pm
In March, shortly after Russia launched its invasion of Ukraine, refugees began arriving at a home in Wojciechów, a […]