Rotary brings together people like you — leaders from all cultures, occupations, and community-centered individuals who want to use their distinct expertise and passion for the greater good. People whose sense of responsibility inspires them to give back to their communities. Who step forward to tackle the toughest challenges — and persevere to create lasting change in communities around the world.
Together, we empower youth, improve health, promote peace, and advance our communities in all corners of the globe.
With 1.2 million members worldwide, our global community’s impact has never been greater — and it continues to grow.
When Rotarians come together and commit to a cause, like our PolioPlus initiative and working with Rotarian Malaria Partners, the magnitude of our impact is clear. And with the ongoing support of Rotarians like you, we will continue the fight to End Polio Now and to eradicate malaria worldwide.
Click here for more information on Rotary International.
Latest News from Rotary International
- How we got there: WHO African region is certified free of wild polioviruson February 23, 2021 at 10:23 pm
In a challenging time, Rotary members and partners have shown drive in overcoming challenges.
- What it's like to survive through two pandemicson February 18, 2021 at 8:46 pm
What it’s like to survive polio and
- Peacebuilding can be a matter of networkson February 18, 2021 at 6:37 pm
Randall Butler is the chair of the peacebuilding committee of a club with more than a century of dedication to […]
- Honolulu to host 2027 Rotary International Conventionon February 18, 2021 at 5:59 pm
Honolulu to host 2027 Rotary International ConventionHONOLULU (Feb. 18, 2021) — Almost one year after canceling its […]
- Rotary Foundation receives highest rating from Charity Navigator for 13th consecutive yearon February 16, 2021 at 3:18 pm
Rotary Foundation receives highest rating from Charity Navigator for 13th consecutive