Rotary brings together people like you — leaders from all cultures, occupations, and community-centered individuals who want to use their distinct expertise and passion for the greater good. People whose sense of responsibility inspires them to give back to their communities. Who step forward to tackle the toughest challenges — and persevere to create lasting change in communities around the world.
Rotary’s mission statement is “Together, we see a world where people unite and take action to create lasting change — across the globe, in our communities, and in ourselves.”
With 1.2 million members worldwide, our global community’s impact has never been greater — and it continues to grow.
When Rotarians come together and commit to a cause, like our PolioPlus initiative and working with Rotarian Malaria Partners, the magnitude of our impact is clear. And with the ongoing support of Rotarians like you, we will continue the fight to End Polio Now and to eradicate malaria worldwide.
Click here for more information on Rotary International.
Latest News from Rotary International
- RI President Shekhar Mehta urges countries at COP26 to protect mangroveson November 24, 2021 at 3:36 am
Rotary International President Shekhar Mehta joined the Rotary delegation to the 26th United Nations climate conference […]
- Rotary Youth Exchange: Your passport to adventureon November 19, 2021 at 8:13 pm
Youth Exchange students often say their experience abroad was the best time of their lives. Being part of the program […]
- Rotary projects around the globe October 2021on November 17, 2021 at 5:38 pm
Learn how Rotary clubs are taking action in the U.S. and Canada, Brazil, Finland, Korea, and New Zealand.
- Young Ugandan Activist Speaks Out About Climate Change in Africaon November 10, 2021 at 7:49 pm
Young Ugandan Activist Speaks Out About Climate Change in
- Rotary Projects Around the Globe November 2021on November 10, 2021 at 7:44 pm
Rotary Projects Around the GlobeNovember