Rotary brings together people like you — leaders from all cultures, occupations, and community-centered individuals who want to use their distinct expertise and passion for the greater good. People whose sense of responsibility inspires them to give back to their communities. Who step forward to tackle the toughest challenges — and persevere to create lasting change in communities around the world.
Rotary’s mission statement is “Together, we see a world where people unite and take action to create lasting change — across the globe, in our communities, and in ourselves.”
With 1.2 million members worldwide, our global community’s impact has never been greater — and it continues to grow.
When Rotarians come together and commit to a cause, like our PolioPlus initiative and working with Rotarian Malaria Partners, the magnitude of our impact is clear. And with the ongoing support of Rotarians like you, we will continue the fight to End Polio Now and to eradicate malaria worldwide.
Click here for more information on Rotary International.
Latest News from Rotary International
- Peace Corps volunteers and Rotary members find meaningful connectionson September 15, 2021 at 11:56 pm
The relationship between Rotary International and the Peace Corps, made official with a 2014 partnership agreement, has […]
- Words for the futureon September 1, 2021 at 5:58 pm
Rotary is forging a path to full literacy in India
- Rotaract projects take honorson September 1, 2021 at 2:30 pm
Meet the winners of the 2020-21 Rotaract Outstanding Project Awards
- Gordon R. McInally selected to be 2023-24 Rotary International Presidenton August 30, 2021 at 5:09 pm
Gordon McInally selected to be 2023-24 Rotary International President
- African region marks one year since being certified wild polio-freeon August 25, 2021 at 3:12 pm
Rotary joined its partners in the GPEI to mark the first anniversary of a public health milestone: the WHO's African […]