- A $1,000,000 universal access playground for children and their caregivers, located in Gallup Park, serving the greater Ann Arbor community
- $61,000 in community grants to local non-profits
- Meals for needy and hungry in the community
- Scholarships to Washtenaw Community College students through our Students Taking a Renewed Interest in the Value of Education (STRIVE) program
- Global grants for maternal/child health interventions in Bangladesh
- Rotaract spring break humanitarian project in Central America
- Improved sanitation in rural Bengal, India
Download a PDF of the brochure.