“CALLING ALL ROTARIANS”
Over 35 volunteers are needed day of for this year’s Golf & Tennis Outing on Monday, Sept. 10th at Travis Pointe Country Club! Volunteer opportunities range from 2 – 6 hours shifts – we have something for EVERYONE !! If you have not had a chance to get involved with a Rotarian service project yet this year – sign up today by either calling or emailing this sign-up form to Melissa Stricherz – 402-659-5788 or email@example.com!
Here are the opportunities available:
- 10am – 12:30pm – Greeters/Traffic directors – 3 vol.
- 9:45am – 12:30pm – Registration – 6 vol.
- 11:15am – 5:30pm – “Fun in the Sun” – come hang out on the beautiful course and mingle with our golfers – 16 vol. needed – work in pairs !
- 1pm – 4pm – Auction Set up
- 4:30pm – 7pm – Dinner check-in
- 7pm – 9:30pm – Auction check out
New this year
There will be a Volunteer Training held on Saturday, September 8th, 9am at Travis Pointe Country Club. There are a few new features this year and we just want to have a dry run so that we can be incredibly efficient the day of the event. We will also be distributing the Volunteer event t-shirts at this time.
Volunteer Event Coordinator – Melissa Stricherz – 402-659-5788 , firstname.lastname@example.org