By Carol Sewell
The Survey Committee reviewed the results of the February Flash Survey, which consisted of two questions:
- What skills or interests would you like to develop or share more through Rotary
- Which of the following committees are you interested in serving on?
75 members responded to question #1, and the top skills/interests were:
- Project management (21.3%)
- Financial management (20%)
- Non-profit management (17.3%)
- Directing/leading groups (16%)
Here are the complete results:
There were 70 responses to question #2), and the committees that garnered the most responses were:
- Program Committee and Community Allocations Committee (18 people each)
- Rotaract Committee, Social Committee, and International Humanitarian Projects Committee (11 people each)
- DOGS (16 people)
- Veteran’s Programs Committee (12 people)
Optionally, responders could add their names to their response if they wanted to be contacted about serving on a committee. We will be forwarding those names to the committee chairs.
The March survey will be out the week of March 12. Watch your inboxes and thank you in advance for your input!