- How we got there: WHO African region is certified free of wild polioviruson February 23, 2021 at 10:23 pm
In a challenging time, Rotary members and partners have shown drive in overcoming challenges.
- What it's like to survive through two pandemicson February 18, 2021 at 8:46 pm
What it’s like to survive polio and
- Peacebuilding can be a matter of networkson February 18, 2021 at 6:37 pm
Randall Butler is the chair of the peacebuilding committee of a club with more than a century of dedication to […]
- Honolulu to host 2027 Rotary International Conventionon February 18, 2021 at 5:59 pm
Honolulu to host 2027 Rotary International ConventionHONOLULU (Feb. 18, 2021) — Almost one year after canceling its […]
- Rotary Foundation receives highest rating from Charity Navigator for 13th consecutive yearon February 16, 2021 at 3:18 pm
Rotary Foundation receives highest rating from Charity Navigator for 13th consecutive
- Shekhar Mehta says serving others changes lives, including our ownon February 11, 2021 at 8:28 pm
RI President-elect announces 2021-22 presidential theme.
- Knowledge network: Using member expertise and connections to growon February 4, 2021 at 7:51 pm
Our ClubsKnowledge network: Using member expertise and connections to growThis club develops
- Rotary ramps up COVID-19 vaccination effortson February 3, 2021 at 8:34 pm
Rotary clubs around the world are mobilizing in their communities to support the introduction and delivery of COVID-19 […]
- Holger Knaack sees opportunities for Rotary to change, thriveon February 1, 2021 at 7:14 pm
Incoming RI president announces 2020-21 presidential theme.
- Telemedicine is expanding the reach of health careon January 23, 2021 at 12:30 am
For patients who lack options, a virtual visit can mean the difference between going with or without care.
- In communities with no services, incremental steps can go a long wayon January 13, 2021 at 8:57 pm
When Rotary members tried to bring toilets to a remote island, the population wasn’t ready.
- The future: What can we expect when we get there?on January 12, 2021 at 2:39 pm
As we stand at the threshold of the third decade of the 21st century, imagine where we’re
- Why Rotarians should engage with program alumnion January 7, 2021 at 5:00 pm
When clubs cultivate relationships with Rotary alumni, both sides benefit.
- The sad truth about altruism is that there aren’t enough altruistson December 30, 2020 at 9:36 pm
The people who fill the truly essential roles in society are often in short supply
- History: Rotary in Spain survives challengeson December 30, 2020 at 3:07 pm
After successfully establishing a presence in Great Britain and Ireland, Rotary expanded its reach to mainland Europe […]