Note to Ann Arbor Rotarians:
Your dues cover the operating expenses of the club for the Rotary year which runs from July 1 through June 30. They are due by June 1, 2021 (unless arrangements have been made) since our club must pay its dues to RI and District 6380 based on our count as of July 1.
The amount of your dues is based on your age (or Emeritus status) as of July 1, 2021. For the 2021-2022 Rotary year, the basic amounts are as follows:
- Members age 39 and under: $230
- Members age 40 through 69: $380
- Members age 70 and over: $350
- Active Emeritus members: $190
Notes: Honorary members and Inactive Emeritus members are exempt from dues. Members-elect will begin paying dues on a pro-rated basis upon their induction.
- Checks can be made payable to “Rotary Club of Ann Arbor” can be mailed to:
Rotary Club of Ann Arbor, PO Box 131217, Ann Arbor, MI 48113-1217
- Credit Card payment options are offered below, which include a surcharge covering the club’s exact fees associated with the service
- ACH arrangement for monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual automatic payments can be set up. Please email Lori Walters at email@example.com.
Payment in full or in a monthly subscription by credit card or PayPal is also accepted although there will be an additional charge to cover the fees we are assessed. Click on the appropriate button in the dropdown menus below to select your choice.
|Click the Pay Now button below to pay your new member fee or pay another amount.|
If you have any questions or require further information, please contact Lori at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need a paper copy of the dues letter, it was an attachment to the email you received that announced your 2021-2022 dues requirement.
In general, dues are not tax-deductible. Your dues payment is your only financial obligation currently. In the late fall you will receive your invoice for the Community Service Assessment and the opportunity to donate to the Rotary Club of Ann Arbor Foundation and/or The Foundation of Rotary International. These contributions are usually tax-deductible.
Thank you for your dedication and adaptability in a most challenging year.