Downs Herold

What’s Your Rotary Score?

​A quick review of the on-line 2016-17 Annual Report makes it very clear that our club had a very good year! But, as board members have discovered, while keeping the club leadership chart populated, 20% are doing the work, while the remaining 80% take it easy. I know we have more committees than some clubs […]

Read more